One-to-one lesson by appointment only.
You could concentrate to practice without any disturbance.
We will give you the best lesson to meet your individual ability.
40 Min. ～ 1 Hour
(6 Lessons, 8 Lessons per Month are Available)
(First Time 1,500 yen)
Meguro-ku Jiyugaoka-Jyuku Center 3rd Room (Japanese Style Room) Meguro-ku, Jiyugaoka 1-24-12 （Map）
5min. walk from the Jiyugaoka St. (Tokyu, Toyoko-line or Ooimachi-line) (Next to Kumano-Shrine)
*Class Room will be changed to near location.
(*If you want to practice exept above days, please advise me your suitable days, time and place.)
The lesson visitting your place. You can practice personaly or with friends or family together.
Reservation can be made more than 2 persons.
about 1 Hour.
24,000 yen (minimum)
6,500 yen (minimum)
（Transportation fee is not included）
Mail to email@example.com
Now in the participant recruitment
Wednesday (3 times / month)
Yamato Studio 2 Chuo-ku, Tsukiji 6 chome
5min. walk from No. 1 Exit of Tsukiji St. (Metro Hibiya Line)
4min. walk from Tsukiji-shijoSt. (Toei Oedo Line)
*This class is organized by "Nihonbashi-Jiutamai-no-Kai".
Please contact to "Nihonbashi-Jiutamai-no-Kai". (firstname.lastname@example.org 090-8490-3874 )
Miki Yamato Photography
Items to Bring：
･A pair of White Tabi (White Socks are available at first time)
･Yukata, Obi and Dressing Articles (Dressing will be helped)
(We can rent you Yukata and Obi for free.)
･We have Ougi(Sensu) for rent for Beginners.
We recommend to purchase Ougi for continuous lesson.
･We recommend to appear on the small performance
to present your efforts. (aroud 10,000 yen / once per year)
- *No additional expences is required.
- *Admission charge is not required.
･Please pay at class room by cash.
･We will send you confirmation e-mail after we receive your application.
If you are not receiving our e-mail, please check your spam folder or contact us.
(email@example.com or 050-3736-8277)
- 1969 Entered Japanese Traditional Dance School
- 1979 Entered Japanese Tea Ceremony School (Ura-Senke)
- 1993 Allowed 3rd Degree Instructor of Tea Ceremony (Ura-Senke)
- 1993- Became Disciple of Kanzaki Hidejo, Maestro of "Mai", Japanese Traditional Dance
- 1999 Allowed Master Title "Natori" of "Mai"
- 2001 Left Toshiba Corp. and dedicated to "Mai"
- 2000-2002 Humanity and Social Sciences of Waseda University (Study of Dance,”Mai”)
- 2002 Graduate School of Waseda University (Study of Dance,”Mai”) (Dropout)
- 2002- Study under Elder Disciple of "Mai", Ootomo Seijo
- Member of Self Study and Lesson Group of "Mai", Hananomi-kai
- 2005-6 Instructer of "Mai School for Children" in Minato-ku Jidokan in Tokyo
- 2011 Established Kirizaki School of "Mai"
- Had Recitals "Kirizaki Tsurujo Mai No Kai"
- 2013- Organize Tsurujo's Jiuta-mai Lesson Dojo
- 2014- Host Trial Lesson of Zashikimai and Jiuta-sangen
- 2015 Wrote about "Jiutamai in Tokyo" in the book "DANCES OVER THE WORLD II"
- 2015- Teach at "Nihonbashi JIutamai no Kai"
・Appeared Many Stages in National Theater, Kioi Theater and others